____________________________________
Have not updated in ages. I guess my thoughts are simply blocked. Blocked by emotions, blocked by the grey moody sky. I am unable to think clearly.
I dislike this place, somehow it seems to put this curse on me.
Right now, I am trying to get myself busy. Keep myself busy till I do not have a breathing space. Take away those restless emotions that brings up the memories. Restless emotions that reminds me of the past emotions and actions.
I loathe things. The different sides of a story.
My writings seems empty right now. I had the thoughts but not the atmosphere. I have the inspirations I did not have the materials.
Sometimes, I wish I was back in melbourne. Because I know jsut the cure for my current situation. A cure which I only know myself and able to cure. Melbourne has become my sanctury.(wrong spelling pardon me). Melbourne has become my white pillows and sun through my grey skies.